Economic Partnerships in the 21st Century
The business community is the source of much vitality in Quincy, Massachusetts. As a public-private initiative, Quincy 2000 Collaborative’s mission is to strengthen the business environment by giving businesses an extra edge.
With a wide-ranging agenda, Quincy 2000 assists local businesses, attracts new businesses to the city and encourages start-ups.
If you want to know what’s going on in business, Quincy 2000 is the place to go.
Welcome to the Quincy 2000 Collaborative website, which provides an overview of the economic development programs and initiatives designed to make Quincy, Massachusetts a great place to do business.”Mayor William J. Phelan
Check back here for any of the following:
- Success stories
- City of Quincy Profile
- Economic Opportunities in Quincy
- Business District Partnerships
- Asian Business Partnership
- Membership Application
- Our Members
- Quincy Economic Target Area
- City Boards and Commissions
- What’s happening with local businesses and events
- More information on our Business Partnership Meetings
The following Business Districts will have updates soon:
- Marina Bay/Squantum
- North Quincy
- Quincy Center
- Quincy Point
- South/West Quincy
Thanks for checking us out!